Monday, August 15, 2011

Sweet House

I have been really looking forward to trying out my new cartridge "Sweet Tooth boxes", so today I gave it a try and I am really thrilled with how this cute little house turned out. I have made it for my friend Conny's birthday coming up an I know she will love it. It was all cut out using the cartridge and assembled and glued together. I decorated the flowers with some buttons and some extra flower stickers on the lawn. I then used my "Sweet Treats" carridge to cut out the Happy Birthday on top. I half finished it early this afternoon and then my lovely husband and I went for a walk and got the sweets go to go in it. I know Conny loves M & Ms so I got some fun packs of these and also a little box of M & M's cookies. I know I"m going to be looking forward to making another one really soon!





3 comments:

  1. Wow that is wonderful Lindsey, what a great idea and filing the box with her favoutite sweets. It is just so pretty, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic present for your friend Lindsey it's so good and you can see just how much thought and creativity went into it well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fuN!!!!

    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Visit my blog! I have a weekly Show and Tell where you can link up! I also have a big give away coming up!

    ReplyDelete