This is today's card, another Christmas card. I had the red scallop circle already made so I thougtht about what I could do with it and here's what I came up with! I used a green card and matted it with striped green paper. I then used my border punch to punch a green border and stuck a very cute Santa and Elf border on that which I cut strips out of a 12 x 12 paper. I layered the red scalloped circle on and then cut a green outline scallop circle to go on top. I cut the wreath out of my "Christmas Cheer" cartridge and decorated with some glitter glue and a white bow and stamped Be Merry and added a Christmas tree brad to finish.
beautiful work as always honey, love the little santa and helpers up the side! i see someone is lovin' her Cricut!! Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteeach one of your cards are so different and so special Lindsey I love this one, did you use textured card for the wreath ? the person who recieves this will be so pleased love xxxmom xxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is a great idea, that is very different to your usual cards. Your christmas supply of cards must be growing now, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie, yes I do love my Cricut but not as much as you! : )
ReplyDeleteHi Mom, yes it's textured card, it was stuff I had in my stash already
Thanks Lesley, yes I'm starting to get a collection going!