This was the other one I made today. I used my "Winter Frolics" cartridge to cut out the joy and the gingerbread man, I used a shadow feature for the joy. I had a 12 x 12 page of Christmas borders so I used that on top of some red and white ribbon. I tied a small piece of ribbon around the joy saying and decorated my cute gingerbread man with gemstones and I used my new Peachy Keen faces stamps to stamp his cute face and coloured in the whites of his eyes with a white gel pen and did some stitching around him with the white gel pen.
Lindsey in our song and costume one of our songs we sing is Happy Holidays. That card is cute also
ReplyDeleteand I love the gingerbread man. You are so creative, Lesley
Thanks Lesley! Yes Happy Holidays is a popular xmas saying here it must be catching on in Australia too! I think the gingerbread man is too cute to eat! : )
ReplyDeletevery festive card Lindsey I love the stitching around the Gingerbread Man great job. xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful honey, love the peachy keen face on the GB man, the stiching looks great also. Did you weld the "joy" or was it like that? great job, love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete