I finished this today, we had a nice afternoon in after going to get our shopping this morning. The weather was hot and sunny this morning then a storm came so it was good to be inside together ♥. These pages are a double page spread on Edinburgh Castle. I used a dark green cardstock as my base, then my lovely husband was out and about recently and found me these nice tartan papers which I layered on top. I then went through my stash and found an "olde worlde" looking grey coloured papers which reminded me of castles. I cut the scalloped rectangles on my "Storybook" catridge to add a bit of interest. I layered my photos on that, I am a big fan of the grid look as I can get a lot of photos in this way. I cut out the title from "Storybook" on my design studio so I could "weld" the letters together. I printed out my journalling and matted it on black. I also used "Storybook" to cut out hte border along the bottom, it wasn't quite long enough so I "welded" it with another one on my design studio to go across the bottom. I decided not to add more embellishments and keep these pages simple so I can let the photos do the talking!


Lindsey you sure have been very busy. They are a lovely reminder of the places you have visited. Well done, you are so lucky getting the tartan background. Lesley.
ReplyDeleteWhat really lovely pages Lindsey the combination of papers is perfect and the tartan papers give an extra interest.. mom xxx
ReplyDelete