Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bauble shaker card

This one I finished today, I started it last week but only had time to finish it today. I used my Cricut Design Studio to "weld" the bauble together which I got off my "Joys of the Season" cartridge. I also had to weld a piece onto the top so that it could fold down so I could make it into a shaker card. I used some glittery green cardstock for the card and used some Christmas papers for the inside of the shaker and also the inside of the card. I put some acetate on the front with my confetti so it would be a shaker card. I then used my "Simply charmed" catridge to cut out the cute little Santa. I used my Peachy Keen face stamps to stamp his face and decorated him with a white pompom for his hat as well as a clear glitter pen to give his belt some sparkle. I cut out the "Ho Ho Ho" from my "Very Merry Tags" cartridge and finished that with a gold bow. I then layered some silver card on to the top of the bauble.







2 comments:

  1. very creative Lindsey it will make the gift even more special ,love the little santa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey that is very unusual, is it a hanging bauble for a tree. I do like the design, Lesley

    ReplyDelete