Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Day

This is my last one for today, I really love my new Peachy keen faces stamps and I wanted to try another type of card with them and my Cricut (hope the photo came out ok with the light and the flash). I made a little card on my "just because" cartridge and envelope. I used some different spotty paper to use as a mat and cut out the little wheelbarrow and flowers from "A walk in my garden" cartridge. I then found a little round badge sentiment for the corner. I then got my Peachy Keen faces stamps to stamp the very cute little faces on the flowers and finished with a scrap of floral ribbon I had in my box!



3 comments:

  1. I sure do love that one Lindsey, is is so pretty, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey you are so inspirational with your ideas I just love this card you really are so creative love it xxxxmom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you used your new peachy keen stamps, they look great honey! love the card a very happy feeling card this one!! love hubby!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete