I finished this one off today when I got back from the gym. I was looking for more inspiration on my layouts. My lovely husband (it's great having him home for many reasons in the day including this one: he is my advice giver and gives me his honest opinion!) said why not try something different with the photos. I normally do a grid pattern but this time I mixed them up on different angles and I"m really happy with the result, it just made me more excited to see the end product! I used some blue cardstock and then I was so pleased to be able to use some of these cupcake and coffee and tea papers I got in a stack recently, they are just so cute! One of the pages were cut into borders. I also had a label that I bought from a Scrapbook shop ages ago, it's meant to be a journalling block but I'm not keen on handwriting on my pages so I used it with the title on top. I cut the title out of my "Cuttin Up" cartridge and welded the letters together on my design studio. I then used small rub on letters to put where the location was and cut out a little cupcake on my Cricut using "Sweet Treats" and decorated that with glitter glue sprinkles! Then I used a adhesive embellishment, a cute little tea cup by the side. Really happy with this page, nice memories of a nice time at a cute little cupcake cafe in Scotland that we got to spend together ♥

This page is so beautiful and has a very "fresh" look to it I love the way you have placed the photo's and used pastel shades in the papers really pretty well done xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey another lovely layed out page, I love the cup cake theme, Lesley
ReplyDelete