I made this card for Greg today for Christmas (long way off I know but I"m getting organized early). I made a red card and then matted it with white card. I then cut out a scalloped circle and a spotty circle using my "Storybook" cartridge. I cut the cute little birds out of my "3 birds on parade" cartridge and used the flip feature on my Cricut to flip one of them around. I used some google eyes for the eyes and tied some red and white twine around it with a little Santa hat charm. I found a lovely little quote font on the internet so I printed that out and put it on red card..very cute, I know Greg will love it at Christmas ♥
Lindsey that is sooooooooooooooo cute / cute /cute I love it, Lesley
ReplyDeleteGreg will really love this Lindsey, 2 lovebirds just like you and Greg , Love it mom xxx
ReplyDelete