Friday, October 29, 2010

Jolly Santa

I thought I was only going to get one card done today but this one didn't take as long. I rounded my card using a rounder corner punch. Then I used some rhinestone words for the "Ho Ho Ho". I cut out the Santa from my "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge and layered him with all the different colours. I then tied some scraps of ribbon around one edge and cut out a candy cane and tied another scrap of ribbon around that. Greg had a great idea to add a belt for Santa as that didn't come on the design on the cartridge, so together we cut a strip of black card and added that and then cut a little buckle out of gold card which just finishes Santas outfit off nicely. Hope you enjoy this one too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    Yes I did comment and forgot to put my name on it.
    I like Ho Ho Ho and it is coming fast now, christmas will be here before we know it.
    Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lindsey I don't know how you get all these craetive ideas and they all work out so well this is a great card Ho Ho Ho xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho ho ho love the santa rounded corners look nice
    keep going you can make mine xxx dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lesley yess it will be here soon, very exciting, I hope Santa comes with some goodies for me : )

    Mom & Dad - thanks but Dad you have some hours to put in now making your cards as I am well on the way lol..

    ReplyDelete