Thursday, October 21, 2010

Todays favourite..bright blooms in a vase

I got so happy cutting the flowers I decided to do a vase. I love flowers in vases, in fact I have a lovely vase of yellow roses sitting near me that my wonderful hubby bought me last week so it gave me inspiration to create a special card, I can't say who it's for as they will no doubt see my blog but I wanted to showcase it as I love the bright colours. Again it was using the "Walk in My Garden" Cricut carrtidge and then I added some buttons for the centres of the flowers and a ribbon bow for the vase. I cut one edge with an edger punch to create the eyelet border. Instant cheery mood! : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey, this is really bright and cheerful very "spring" like the use of the buttons really adds interest to the card. did you use a "long" punch for the edge of the mounting card ? xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom, yes I used aa long punch for the edge just for something different

    ReplyDelete