Hello, I've had a good week with my cards, Im amazed at how much time I have no my studying is done for this year so it's a good time to get these done.
My mum likes to make cards too so I suggested we set a challenge. My challenge was to do a card with some purple card, glitter and a wreath or bell. I started off with the card being purple then layered another shade of purple on top. I then cut out the wreath using my "Christmas Noel" Cricut. I also used a bell in the card with a die cut from the cartridge which hangs nicely from the wreath. I finished it off with a greeting, some gemstones and some glitter glue on the bow. I think I got everything in the challenge : ), I'm really pleased with how it looks!
the winner right here, i think your mum can give up on this challenge and just start the next one honey! lovely card! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey,
ReplyDeletePoor Kathy will be all stressed out trying to keep up with her daughter.
Yes by what has been said to be used I think you have covered the lot.
I may have to be the judge as Greg is too biased on this one.
Really lovely card Lindsey. bye Lesley.
thats a fantastic card Lindsey and you met the challenge on all fronts well done and Lesley is right I can't keep up with my daughter but I am working on a masterpiece for my cahllenge from lindsey. this is so much fun and I think Lesley should be the judge Greg is too biased L.O.L. I'm thinking up a more difficult challenge for the next one lindsey Be Prepared L.O.L.xxxx
ReplyDeletewhat nice card love the holly and the bell
ReplyDeleteyour cards are just as good as mine mom, you should have your own blog! : )
ReplyDelete