Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas door card

Today I started my Christmas cards using my new Cricut cartridges. I just loved the cute little door and decided to put the wreath on it. It's time consuming cutting out all of the pieces but well worth it as I'm really pleased with how it looks. I used a little gemstone for the door handle and I made my own sticker using a felt piece and then a Noel sticker over the top. I layered cardstock and then patterned paper over the top and then cut a fancy border using a border punch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you must have a lot of patience and a steady hand. You can tell YOU don't drink lol. Looks really nice, you are starting to motavate me so can you try harder.
    Love Aunty Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get the comments on the other 2 cards Lindsey now I have worked out how to do it L.O.L. xxxxxmom xxxxx

    ReplyDelete