Friday, October 22, 2010
Sweet Christmas
I decided to make one more today..and I've got to say this is the favourite of the day! Using the "Winter Frolic" cartridge I cut out the cute little gingerbread men and plum puddings. My patience must really be improving and it was VERY fiddly putting the little eyes and bow ties on the gingerbread men!! I used rhinestones for their buttons and for the holly berries. I tied some ribbon around it and finished it off with some printed words and a candy cane brad. This is a very happy card and calorie free lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great cards. Glad to see you back again. Love gingerbread men on Christmas cards !
ReplyDeleteJo xx
I don't know how you come up with all these fantastic ideas Lindsey this card is my favourite I love the detail on the gingerbread men and I agree you must have a lot of patience putting those tiny little eyes and bow ties on them it must have been very fiddly but the result is really lovely xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteCan you make one with real pudding cause I'm not counting calories.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunty Sue x x x
Lindsey this card is very cute with the Christmas pud and Ginger bread men. Bye Lesley.
ReplyDelete