Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cupcakes and gifts

I realised it's our friend Mel's birthday tomorrow so I made her a card today using what else..yes my Cricut as I love using that lately. I used the "Doodlecharms" cartridge and cut out the cute cupcake and gift. I used my nestabilities to cut out the scalloped squares. I decorated the cupcake with rhinestones to make it look like sprinkles and then a Happy Birthday tile.

3 comments:

  1. Mel will love this card Lindsey. I think the cupcake is a perfect decoration and the rhinestones just add a special finishing touch the nestabillities are great aren't they did you do use a hole punch for the edging with the holes in ? another great card to add to your collection xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom, I used a Fiskars border punch for the border, its like an eyelet design so it punches it like you see it, I've had this one for ages. I need a couple more punches though, I tend to go back to this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep spending more time here than in the bedroom and Greg will give you some punches lol. Love Aunty Sue x x

    ReplyDelete