Friday, October 29, 2010

and the Stockings were hung...

I made this one this morning, it took a while but it was well worth it, it's very relaxing cutting out all the little pieces and assembling them. I used my "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge to cut out the little fireplace and the stockings. I then decorated those with a few gemstones. The title was cut on the Cricut (my lovely husband assisted me with not ripping it when I got it off the sticky mat). The tree was also cut from the Cricut and decorated with rhinestones and sequins. Then I cut the cute little teddy bear and gift which I decorated with a bit of ribbon from my box and finished off the card with some mini tinsel across the fireplace.

7 comments:

  1. you should design cards as a sideline to your personal training career this is so good Lindsey you've made it a very interesting card with so much detail ,I love it xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Lindsey, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I forgot to put my name sorry Lindsey.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, just like your Aunty Sue. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovley card very professioal must make some myself xxxxxxdad

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tinsle and stockings above the fireplace
    xxx dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lesley, yes very cute!
    Aunty Sue - yes cute just like you, that's true!
    Dad - get a move on then, we are looking for a masterpiece from you this year! xx

    ReplyDelete