Thursday, October 21, 2010
Dotty Daisy
Ok today I realised I have a few birthday cards to make for upcoming birthdays. I decided that bright colours are always cheerful and happy and so are flowers. So I got the Cricut out and used my "Walk in my Garden" cartridge to cut out some blooms. I made this one using the cartridge and found a scrap of dotty paper that made a very cute daisy! I also used my new nestabilities shapes to cut the squares and a scrap of embossed paper that mum sent me ages ago that she embossed with the Cuttlebug, I found this by rummagig around in my scraps box. I used a scrap of lime green ribbon for the leaves.Hope you like it : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats so pretty Lindsey and I love the way you have used scraps to make the daisy you're very creative with your ideas xxxxmomxxx
ReplyDeletevery pretty and I love it BUT my birthday has gone. Thats ok save it for next year. love Aunty Sue x x x x
ReplyDelete