Friday, April 29, 2016

Birthday card for Greg's dad

Hello here is another card I made. This one is for Greg's dad. I really am happy with this one because given that Greg's dad loves the Bulldogs (football team) I was happy to find this bulldog on the Cricut library and rather than it be just a regular pet bulldog it's an actual team bulldog so it was perfect. So I did the card in the Bulldogs colors and I also wrote my sentiment with the Cricut pens. I cut two footballs out as well. I'm sure Greg's dad will go barking mad over his card, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. great card honey, but why does a card for my father look like your mother? LOL :-) love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boxes above won't tick for some reason. Perfect card and I am sure he will love it. You were very lucky finding it on the net, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever card Lindsey and very special John will really like it.
    Don't you know Greg you should upset a Bulldog L.O.L.
    XXXX mom XXXX

    ReplyDelete