Friday, April 29, 2016

New Home Card

Hello I made this card for our neighbours one the one side of our new house, they are nice people and friendly. Today we noticed one of their dogs Macy (who is a rather fat Blue Heeler) had got out through a burrow under our fence so we were making sure she was ok till we left and texted Shannon to let her know. Maybe one day our future dog Zoe and her can be friends!
So I made this card with the new home theme with the house and because we have palm trees in our area I included that on the card as well. I used my Cricut for the cuts and the Cricut pens to write my greeting. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey! i am sure they will love it! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely with the palm tree, are they new to the area or always lived near Cooya Beach, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbors will be surprised to receive such a lovely card.The stitching round the house is really good adds a nice finishing touch.
    XXXXmomXXXX

    ReplyDelete