Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bike Birthday Card

Hello I made this birthday card tonight for my friend, Claudy. She enjoys cycling once the Spring comes over there so I thought it was a good idea for her. I think it turned out quite cute as well. I started with a kraft coloured cardstock and then added a white layer, then a blue embossed with my clouds embossing folder. All of the other cuts are from the Cricut, even the sentiment which I used my Cricut pen in Moccasin. I added a Peachy Keen face to the sun as well as some tiny punched flowers. I just used white gel pen for the centres and some blingy gems on the wheels.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card honey, tailored especially for her! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card for Claudy helps to remind her Spring is not far away, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bike Lindsey and the way you have set it against the grass .Claudy will love it xx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that font! I'm going to check it out now.
    <3Kim oh...and CUTE card!TFS.

    ReplyDelete