Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Birthday Card


Hello I've got another card I made tonight it's for my Aunty Julie's birthday in September. I tried a pop up card on my Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge and I decorated the front in a cupcake theme as well. The card came out quite big 5.5x7.5 but that's ok it's nice to have a big birthday card. For the front I stamped a cupcake in Versamark ink and then embossed with glitter embossing powder and heat set. Then I used distress ink in pinks, purples, orange and yellow to go over the cupcakes. I stamped a greeting in black. I made an envelope too to go with it on my Envelope punch board. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. striking card, very bold colors, looks terrific! Jules will love it for sure! love hubby!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake theme and the pop up inside card more cup cakes, looks good, Lesley

    ReplyDelete