Friday, April 8, 2016
Anniversary card
Hello I made this card tonight for my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick's anniversary, it's not till October but I'm getting some cards made now so I have them ready. It's a modern one with the mason jar, I love jars so I enjoyed doing this one. The jar and flowers is from the Spring Fling cartridge, it's partially drawn with the Cricut pens as well. I colored in the jar with a light blue pencil to make it look like water. I made a little sentiment for the top and added some pearl gemstones for the centre of the flowers. I like how this one turned out thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lovely card honey, i am sure Julie & Rick will love it! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteWhat a super sweet card! I love mason jars <3kim
ReplyDeleteBright and pretty says it all, well done, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really lovely card Lindsey love the mason jar and the daises julie and rick will love it xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete