Tuesday, April 5, 2016
A tea themed birthday card
Hello I finished a birthday card I started making last week as I've almost finished my next assignment which was a workbook that I'm doing in conjunction with being at the gym so I thought it was a good chance to finish it. I made a step card and as it's for my friend in Germany, Christina I made it in a tea theme as she likes tea. I used some of the floral paper that I won from sending a card into a magazine in England as well as the best wishes die cut. I cut the cup and teapot on my Cricut. I used flower punches for the flowers and pearl gemstones. I think it turned out really nice, thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thats so pretty lindsey, I love the teapotcup and saucer a very clever step card love it xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletegorgeous card honey, very pretty!! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've only done this one time and loved the design. The paper you used is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely indeed and so much thought has been put into this card, lesley
ReplyDelete