Friday, April 15, 2016

Easter 2016 layout

Hello I'm back to scrapbooking again. Greg (good boy!) fixed the issue I was having with the color on the printer. So I scrapbooked our Easter 2016 photos and the fabulous cake Greg made. I started with a bright orange base and then an orange dot patterned paper. For the photo mats I had some C'Ordinations card that when you emboss it or distress it it has a white core so I embossed it with my swiss dots embossing folder and then sanded it to reveal the white. The title background is cut from the Cricut and the Easter word. The Happy scrabble type tiles, smile, fabulous and remember this die cuts are all from some packs I got at the Reject Shop I'm so glad I got these there are some wonderful die cuts in them especially ones that you can't cut on the Cricut. The Easter eggs and carrots are cut on the Cricut and I stamped Peachy Keen faces on the carrots to cute-n them up a bit! I enjoyed doing some scrapbooking again, thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page honey of our wonderful Easter! love hubby! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful page lindsey the layout is perfect for such beautiful photos xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choice of papers right through to the photos. A page to remember your 2016 wonderful Easter. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment lindsey hope you saw it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete