Monday, April 4, 2016

an upcycled object

Hello I saw that a lot of our pens and pencils just lay around the kitchen area so I upcycled a tin can from a tin of baked beans that had been thoroughly washed and dried. I added some spotted paper around the tin and then used my Cricut to cut out the pen label. I added some sparkly borders around the tin on both top and bottom. A good way to recycle and makes a lovely storage area for the pens. Thanks for looking : )

4 comments:

  1. that's awesome! great idea, maybe your dad could find a larger tin and put your mum in it... LOL love hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea and will look very neat on your bench top.Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I want to do this with my flour and sugar containers. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recycling idea lindsey and very pretty to sit on the kitchen bench.
    Greg you get worse !!!

    ReplyDelete