Hello everyone from a lovely Spring day here, sunshine pouring through the windows and blue skies it was lovely to get out together after such a terrible week and see some sunshine. I have not felt at all like crafting all week but yesterday afternoon I decided to make Greg's anniversary card and once I got into it I loved it maybe it's because it's for such a special man!. Our anniversary is not until October but my thought behind it was if we sell soon, not much time for my crafting and I chose this theme as when we move home we'll be in a tropical climate. Even if we don't make it home in time this year I'll save this card for next year, but my hoping is that we will!
I used my Cricut for the entire card apart from the heart rhinestones. I came up with idea myself of the cute starfish lounging on beach chairs with a palm tree in the background : ). Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
A very different card and this might prompt the sale of apartment to happen quicker. It is good when you can make the whole card from your Cricut. Well thought out. Lesley
ReplyDeleteA really appropriate card lindsey and really well thought out love the star fish and deckchairs.Hopefully this will be you and greg soon.
ReplyDeleteXxx mom xxx