Monday, April 27, 2015
Decorations for Greg's birthday
Hello Happy Monday, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and on Saturday night when we went out. I got the special treatment and also got an amazing cake from my lovely husband as always, he puts so much love and effort into it, I"m so lucky, So with it being Greg's birthday next Sunday I want to make him feel like a king too and I will be making him a lovely breakfast and dinner and a cake (although my cakes are not the creations Greg's are but I'm going to make him a cake all the same and I know he will just love it). So I made some table decorations and also a special badge for the birthday boy. I hot glued a pin to the back of the badge to make it into one. I also made the balloon napkin rings with my Cricut and embossed them and added a twine string, and then the centerpiece which was a pot I got from Target for $3 it has a chalkboard bit around the top so I wrote Happy Birthday Greg with love hearts going all around it. I put some florist foam in the pot then hot glued my Cricut cuts onto skewers and pushed them into the foam as well as some Godiva truffles. I added "grass" around the bottom. I did show it to Greg as we live in a flat and it's hard to hide things you are making sometimes and he just loved it so I"m happy. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lucky me!!! birthday boy! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA lovely colourful box for the table decorations. Greg's birthday will come around very quickly and he will love all his little treats. Lesley
ReplyDeletethat's absolutely wonderful Lindsey and very creative with all the different elements you've used , I love the napkin rings very cute a special gift for a special hubby xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete