Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A non-Cricut birthday card






Hello everyone I had an hour to spare this afternoon in between the dogs and I was going to make another birthday card for my stash on my Cricut but our internet has been down throughout the day so I couldn't so I thought the lack of a computer shouldn't stop me, I'll go back to "the old days" when I didn't use the internet for that so I pulled out some of my good peel off stickers and created this lovely card. I stuck the flower stickers onto various colored scraps of card and cut them out and then arranged them. I used a gold ink pad to stamp my sentiment onto a black square card. Greg thought it looked very striking so did I and it just shows you can always just put your thinking cap on and come up with something.


3 comments:

  1. very striking card! love hubby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with Greg it does look very striking and pretty, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card lindsey and so creative using the gold stickers. The colours are lovely xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete