Friday, April 17, 2015

Colosseum

Hello I'm back with another page on our trip to Italy, I"m glad I had a bit of time to do this, this morning we've had a busy and a bit stressful week and I'm always glad to scrapbook our photos, think of happy times with Greg and it's relaxing and plus I get to be right near Greg whilst he's in the study too so it's all good : )

This layout is of our trip to the Colosseum which was amazing, we did a tour there and learned all about the history of it, we really enjoyed it. Most of my cuts are from the Cricut, I especially like the chariot as it goes with the gladiator theme : )

Thanks for looking today!

3 comments:

  1. lovely page of an amazing day! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sepia toning is different and I like your layout, the horse and gig is good too, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour you,ve used lindsey it really goes well with the lovely photo's. The horse and chariot are a perfect addition to a lovely page.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete