Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Birthday card using my new Martha Stewart Punch

Hello I've been playing around with my new Martha Stewart Punch and Fold punches I bought recently I got them because they are different to anything I already have and they are just so pretty and fun to use. You need two toned coloured double sided paper to do this because when you got the pieces the other color shows through. I used a piece of light/dark pink paper to do mine. Once it was punched and folded I matted this onto some purple and then onto a pink card. I used my Cricut to cut out a flower and use my Cricut pens to make the centre of the flower. I was saying to Greg how it needed something a bit extra and he had a wonderful suggestion of punching onto the buttercup yellow paper and adding bits to the flower so it just shows that you shouldn't throw your bits away! I think this turned out very pretty and I love it, almost too much to give away but I will! Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. another one of my huge array of talents, this is talent number 254354354. wonderful card honey! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, Martha Stewart is a clever lady, I certainly could have fun with her punch. I think the colours you used blend beautifully. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lindsey and very special I love all the detail and the little bits added to the flowers very clever and a lovely joint effort. It would be hard to give this card away. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete