Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Easter 2015

Hello I made this Easter layout today, I loved Greg's cake so much, look at that beautiful little bunny holding his egg! I couldn't not scrapbook these photos and Greg looks wonderful showing off his lovely cake and I made a lovely dinner in my bunny ramekins. I started with a green card base and then some Easter paper I've had for a couple of years and some green floral paper. I cut this at about 11". I matted my photos onto some yellow cardstock. I added some ribbon across the join of the papers I cut a really thin piece of green cardstock that threaded through the 2015 Easter eggs. I got my title a while ago as a freebie from Miss Kate's Cuttables and I used my little bunny punch to punch out some white bunnies. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page honey, what a wonderful day we had together! love hubby xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make up a album of all the cakes Greg has made I think that would be a wonderful idea and you could keep adding to it. You have made a start and work back now, that would be great memento to have. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very eggstra special page lindsey. Greg's cake was amazing as usual and very pretty withe the bunny. Your special dinner looks delicious. The whole page layout shows what a lovely Easter you both had. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete