Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Gift Card Holder

Hello I had some crafty time today, I've started on some decorations for Greg's birthday which I will show you on Greg's birthday on May 3. I also made this little gift card holder. The doorman on the building where I have 5 of the dogs I walk is always so kind and whenever a person in there needs a dog walker he always recommends me first and gives me such praise. There are other walkers that go in there but he always seems to recommend me first and now I'm so busy and it's thanks to him for some of that for recommending me, so I got him a gift card for coffee and I made a little holder for it, I made the holder by hand and the band that went around it but the little seal is from Paper Pups and I used my Cricut pens to write my sentiment. Thanks for looking today : )

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful thought for you to give the doorman. I am sure he will appreciate the gift. Unusual layout as well. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely way to show your appreciation lindsey and very thoughtful :-)
    Made even more special because you made it.
    Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete