Monday, April 27, 2015
Lip Balm Gift Box
Hello again I have another project, I made this little box yesterday whilst Greg was busy decorating my awesome birthday cake! I saw a tutorial on YouTube on how to make a little gift box that fits the EOS natural lip balms and I was at Target the other day and they had some of the lip balms on clearance so I got one and decided to make it for my mum for her birthday, the lip balms are 100% natural which is very important and I love how you can make a box just right for them. This actually doesn't use my Cricut to make the box itself that is done by hand although I cut the liners for the box from my Cricut, scalloped frame circle and flowers for the top of my box. The circle cut in the insert is cut using a W R Memory Keepers Circle die put through my Cuttlebug. I stamped a greeting using a Close to my Heart stamp and all the papers I used are scraps from my box and the button I got ages ago in a pack from Michaels. Here is the link to the tutorial, it's worth a look and easy to do, thanks for looking.
http://pootles.co.uk/2015/04/17/eos-balm-flop-open-box-tutorial/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
brilliant! lovely gift!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very cute little box and the lip balm is an unusual shape. I am sure your mum will love that, Lesley.
ReplyDelete