Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Birthday cards



Hello Happy Monday I hope you all had a nice Easter. We had a great Easter and Greg made a beautiful cake it was so pretty and tasted amazing as well. I made this two cards today I'm getting my cards done as if we sell our apartment soon there won't be much time for creating! I bought a rose border punch a little while back and I love it but then I saw a card that punched the two edges and I thought I would have a go, I thought it would be complicated but it wasn't. I had my lovely husband help me with the first one but then I got it and did the second one. I got two cards out of one sheet of 8.5x11 inch cardstock. I used my Cricut to cut out my white rectangle layers for the middle. I also used my Cricut pens to write my sentiments. The butterflies were cut from Paper Lace 2 and the rose image was from the Anna Griffin Garden cards cartridge, I bought the image for 99 cents it was worth it as I like how you can draw it with the Cricut. I colored this in with colored pencils, I like coloring it's so relaxing which I needed today! Thanks for looking have a nice day.









2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful cards honey, so pretty! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful Lindsey very pretty and so delicate , love the punch edges. Your coloring in is beautiful and I'm sure it helped you feel more relaxed after your hectic week.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete