Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Little Easter Boxes

Hello only one week till Easter I am looking forward to Easter here with Greg and his fabulous cake as well as my dinner I'm going to cook and some chocolate of course!

I some boxes to give to my clients I don't give them all one just a selection of my best as a nice gesture for Easter. I made the boxes by hand with my Envelope Punch Board so no Cricut for this one except for my labels on top. I put some Easter ribbon around the boxes and the boxes each hold 3 of the mini Lindt Easter Eggs.

3 comments:

  1. very very cute, i will have 10 or so! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boxes look so nice a lovely idea for your doggie mums. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gift idea lindsey very special with the lindt chocolates.
    Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete