Friday, March 27, 2015
Fathers Day Card
Hello I made this card this afternoon I thought I would make some of my years cards in advance in case we sell soon and then it will be crazy days!!
I made this one for my Dad for Fathers Day and as he and mum like cruising and Dad likes to wear Hawaiian shirts I thought this was the perfect card. I got the cut file from www.myscrapchick.com for only $1 so it was a good buy. It's such a cute Easel card and I was lucky to have a perfect piece of patterned paper in my stash for the shirt. I stamped my sentiment on the banner and put that on 3D dots. I added some white buttons on the shirt from my stash. I embossed the white layer with a striped embossing folder. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesome old persons card who loves cruises.... :-) !!!! love hubby!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out great, I love the easel card it is so different and the bright shirt sure enhances the card as well, Lesley
ReplyDeleteGreat card Lindsey and just perfect your dad will be thrilled to receive this. It looks exactly like one of your dads "cruise" shirts. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete