Friday, March 20, 2015

Simple Easter Card

Hello I have a really simple but I think nice (as does Greg) Easter card, I've not been in my craft room this week much been busy and too tired really but I made this card mostly out of scraps and I just didn't' have much mojo but at least I could come up with something and I'm sure the recipient will appreciate it. I started with a blue card and then added a strip of clouds paper (a scrap I had from a My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper pad). The circle is another scrap cut from a yellow patterned piece. The butterflies are punched from a small butterfly punch. The cute little bunny and her cart of Spring flowers is from a MFT stamp set I got recently, colored in with colored pencils and the Happy Easter sentiment is from a Recollections stamp set I got ages ago. Hopefully soon I will have some other projects to show you, have a nice Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. nice card honey, very Easter and spring!! love hubby xxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple but lovely card, it is so cute with the bunny & cart of flowers, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete