Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lindt Chocolate Shop

Hello Happy Friday! We have a lovely sunny and warmer day here today so we're looking forward to later going out with Ivy to the lake for a walk, it's so nice to get out and walk after such a cold winter.

I have been doing this page over a couple of days I was too busy yesterday to finish it but I did this morning. This is of when Greg and I visited Florence in Italy and found a Lindt Chocolate Shop, wow it was amazing so much chocolate of all types and the best hot chocolate ever we did some shopping and enjoyed the hot chocolate whilst sitting outside the amazing Duomo in Florence, really wonderful memories.

I started with dark brown cardstock then added a layer of striped paper and a heart layer. The striped paper was from my stash, the heart one was from a Valentines pack I got from Michaels and then the layer on top was from the Naturals Stack, I liked this one with the foil accents it reminded me of a chocolate bar wrapper. For everything else I used my Cricut. The title is a print and cut from the Cricut library from "Word of Mouth". The Coffee cup is from Love you a Latte, the chocolate bar is from Nine Months but I contoured the image and removed the writing off the front. For my Journaling I thought it would be cute to do it on a chocolate truffle so the truffle is from my Artbooking cattridge, again I contoured it so I had just a plain background and I used my Cricut pens to write my journalling.

I'm going to send this to my blogging friend Kim, she's started a new blog called http://www.cricuteers.blogspot.com/ and we can send photos of what we make and she'll put them on her blog so we can all get some ideas and inspiration and see what everyone is making.

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend : )

2 comments:

  1. what i brilliant page, perfect for the Lindt experience!! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a couple of nice on Kim's Blog. A lovely layout with all the extra embellishments added and the chocolate coloured blend in the papers, makes you feel like buying some Lindt chocolate. I wish they sold the sachets in Victoria as I am not overly fond of their tinned flakes. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete