Friday, March 27, 2015

Cards for the Share Joy Campaign


Hello again I had some time this morning and decided to make a couple of cards for the Share Comfort Share Joy campaign at Taylored Expressions, you can see what it is here

I think if you do something nice for someone then maybe it will go full circle and good things will happen to us too and it doesn't take a lot of time to do this so I thought I would.

I used my Cricut Explore for all of these and a punch and a border sticker on the bottom card.

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. wonderful cards honey, love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely idea and to think they will make someone happy, I like both cards as they are so different to each other, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thoughtful cards lindsey, anyone who receives one will be thrilled xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete