Hello Happy Tuesday, it's beginning to feel a bit more early Spring-like around here, not as cold, sunnier days and longer evenings. I think us Chicagoans (in our case temporary Chicagoans) deserve some niceness after our yukky winter. I heard some birds chirping in the trees yesterday when we were playing with Ivy, the leaves aren't back on the trees yet but they will soon. It was nice to play with Ivy with Greg and hear the birds, simple things are best.
Anyway I made this page yesterday I seem to be doing well with my scrapbooking lately my mojo is here lets hope it continues as I would love to do more pages and get them documented. This one is our trip to the Pisa in Italy, I have always wanted to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa and it really did surpass my expectations it was so amazing and we got to climb it too. I got this paper especially for these photos, I can't remember who made it but I did get it from www.scrapbook.com. I used one of the free Cricut fonts to cut my letters. I used Bits and Pieces to cut my little tab at the top and I added a wood veneer accent on top of the title. I also added a Leaning Tower of Sticker I got from an Italy pack at Michaels. I really didn't add too much extra to this page as both the photos and the page itself are the stars. Thanks for looking.
beautiful page of a wonderful day that started in PISA. love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteYour going well with your scrap booking and this page is just as lovely and you will remember the good times on your holiday, Lesley.
ReplyDelete