Monday, March 9, 2015
Christmas 2014
Hello Happy Sunday! Hope you had a nice weekend. We have been busy most of the weekend doing things around our apartment making it even more gorgeous so the perfect buyer will come through and buy it! Greg is doing a wonderful job painting today, I wanted to help but there isn't really enough space so whilst Greg is being a wonderful hubby and doing the painting I thought I would scrapbook a Christmas page from last year. I love how this one turned out, I love traditional Christmas colors so I kept it in that theme. I used green for my base and I cut a strip of the lovely retro type Santa paper which I've had for ages, it's an Anna Griffin one and I love it, I cut this with my scalloped scissors. I cut the title from Artbooking and the 2014 is from Days and Dates. I wanted to find a Santa and gifts that looked like the gorgeous cake Greg made but couldn't find the exact one with him holding gifts so I cut a Santa from A Quilted Christmas then found some stacked gifts in the Artbooking Cartridge. I added some gel pen on them to look like bows. The stockings were cut from Winter Frolic. I added some cute little badge stickers I got from Michaels a a while ago to finish. Thanks for looking, have a nice week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a beautiful festive page of a wonderful day! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA very lovely festive page and nice to remember Christmas 2014. Your next Christmas will be Australia. Lovely photos and lovely layout, Lesley
ReplyDeleteOk. The stocking in the left corning are so adorable!!!! <3Kim
ReplyDelete