Hello Happy Thursday, I've been MIA for a few days, I didn't have a craft room and Greg didn't have an office for a day as Greg has repainted it and we've moved things out and around to make it more appealing to buyers, it looks wonderful now, so bright and spacious. We worked as a team getting everything organized to paint then Greg painted it and now it's great. I have my craft desk back up and running, I found I missed it yesterday but when people come it's easy to just put my things into the wardrobe in there and voila it's a big room again!
Anyway I had been working on this page and I decided it was finished and nothing more needed to be added. This is of when we visited Cinque Terre in Italy, it was absolutely wonderful and we had such a great day there. The views, the food, the scenery and best of all the company. Thanks for looking.
beautiful page of a wonderful time exploring Cinque Terre, love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteWell laid out page with lovely photos of you both, great memories, Lesley
ReplyDeleteVery nice page lindsey love your choice of photo,s and the postcard. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete