Friday, March 6, 2015

Amalfi Coast

Hello I decided today to do anohter scrapbook page on our trip to Italy, this one is of the Amalfi Coast. We spent our anniversary driving along the coast (as well as doing a fabulous cooking class and a romantic dinner in the evening before driving back to Rome). The scenery was so wonderful and picture perfect, I was so glad to have got to see that with Greg. It was hard to choose just a few photos but I think these ones really are very lovely. I used a dotted patterned paper for my base then a white layer. I used my Cricut pens to journal directly onto my white paper, it's so great being able to do this. I added another piece of red floral paper, I bought a stack a long time ago from Marshalls by Pebbles called Front Porch, it has some nice pieces in there. For my frame I used a frame from the Cindy Loo cartridge and the Smile sentiment is from Create a Critter. I went around this with silver pen and did faux stitching. The title is cork alphabet stickers I got from Michaels recently on clearance and the self adhesive ribbon was from my stash it's quite an old one but I love to go through my stash and see what I can use. I love how this one turned out and it's nice to think of memories of such a wonderful day together.

4 comments:

  1. lovely page, what a beautiful place and an awesome day day! wish we were there again now! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice page with wonderful scenery, great photos of you both, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Lindsey with my favourite photo of you and Greg.
    Lovely layout and choice of papers and embellishments.
    Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love using the Cricut pens! It's my new crafting addiction.
    This layout is just so sweet. I love the "Smile" embellishment! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete