Monday, March 9, 2015

soccer buddies

Hello whilst Greg and I were moving some things into storage yesterday I came across Ivy's 8 x 8 album I'm working on, I haven't done any for a while due to time and doing other things but I went through it and saw that I had half finished this page so I decided to finish it this afternoon. I had already cut the white background sheet then the slightly smaller scalloped square. I got the soccer title and soccer ball cuts from Artbooking. Buddies is also from Artbooking. I did my journalling on the computer and my blogging friend In California Kim was so kind and sent me some dog themed papers after I commented on one of her lovely layouts recently so I used some of the papers she sent me. I cut a border out and also a paw print which complement this page beautifully. I just love this photo of Greg and Ivy, she adores Greg (what's not to love : ) and I love how she is looking up at Greg. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. oh that's a beautiful page honey, we had a lot of fun with Miss Ivy the day she found her soccer ball! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ivy will miss you both when you come home, she will wonder what has happened. Ivy sure loves Greg, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paw border at the bottom is so cute. Great job! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete