Monday, October 7, 2013
Surprise inside Christmas Card
Hello, happy weekend, hope you are enjoying your Sunday (or soon Monday in Australia). I haven't done any papercrafting for a bit, I've been using my spare time to do my knitting, I've finished my reindeer, just have to put him together, so today I've been able to do a Christmas card, I realised I had better get a move on with them. I bought this stamp set a while ago from Michael's it was so cute and then the other day I had a 50% off coupon so I got the matching honeycomb paper you need to go with this set. I watched a YouTube video on how to do it as it takes a bit of thinking and working out where to stamp etc on the inside of the card. I cut my card then scored 2 score lines in the middle to make a small spine. I stamped my snowman then stamped my bauble onto the honeycomb paper pad and cut this out, then it gets glued. when the card is opened the honeycomb opens up and you have a 3D bauble, very cute. I coloured in my snowman and stamped part of my sentiment. For the outisde I did a spotty layer, then cut a green patterned flower shape and embossed a red circle with my snowflake embossing folder. I stamped my snowman and coloured him in and cut him out. I stamped the first part of my greeting and layered this onto some red and the card was done I was really happy with this, a very cute card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very creative card and I do like the idea when you open the card and the bauble unfolds, great idea, Lesley
ReplyDeletegorgeous card honey! very colorful and creative, love the honeycomb paper inside the card!! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeletelovely Christmas card Lindsey love the honeycomb paper you've used, the bauble is such a special touch and very unique love it xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete