Thursday, October 24, 2013

Reindeer card

Hello hope you are having a nice Wednesday, I made this card today using a few of my Cricut Cartridges. For the card I used my Artiste cartridge. I cut the layers and the tree branch from Art Philosophy and the reindeer was from the Winter Wonderland cartridge. I stamped a greeting at the bottom and added some tinsel around the reindeer's neck and sequins have made a comeback in the papercrafting world so I dug out my sequins and added them to the branch. Hope you like my card.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey!!! love hubby!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice christmas card Lindsey I like the sequins on the branch and the tinsel round the reindeers neck it gives the card a 3D effect xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy Lindsey and your Christmas cards nearly completed, Oh what a wonderful feeling.
    A very cute reindeer and the branch with sequins looks good, Lesley

    ReplyDelete