Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Easel Christmas Card

Hello here is a card I made and finished today it took a while as I've had to do it in bits and pieces due to lack of time! I like Easel cards so I used my Cricut to make this one using scalloped circles from Art Philosophy. I cut a circle with a Christmas tree aperture cut out from Art Philosophy as well and used an adhesive sheet with green glitter on top, I added some rhinestones to the tree. I cut smaller scalloped ovals and stamped my sentiment, hope you like my card : )

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the funky new fold, your are very creative and always trying new things, love it!! love hubby xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever card Lindsey I love all your ideas:-)
    I like the scalloped circles perfect for an easel card. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete