Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My first knitted toy - Rudolph the red nosed reindeer


Hello everyone, I am really pleased to present a knitted version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I think he turned out so cute and I'm very proud of him. It was my first toy I've knitted and sometimes challenging but I persevered and I got a great result, which proves you should never give up! Chockie bear and Rudolph are best mates now as you can see, I think I'll leave Rudolph sitting there until it's time to put up our little Christmas tree. My wonderful Greg helped me put him all together, what a man, big hugs to him.Hope you like my little reindeer.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, awesome honey, I knew you could do it! Love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I new you could cope with increasing and decreasing and Chockie has his own handmade friend now, so cute together, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey he's gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been by for a while...really struggling to juggle everything and get into bogland!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete