Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas card for Greg

Hi hope you are having a nice Tuesday it's cold and dull here and they say maybe some snowflakes later! Don't like that, but lucky it's warm indoors. I made this card today for Greg for Christmas, I think it turned out very cute. I used a blue card and then a snowy background paper. I cut a scalloped circle from Art Philosophy and stamped my greeting. I also stamped the snowman and coloured him in and cut him out. I cut my branch from my Serenade cartridge and also stamped the little bird onto the blue and also stamped him on white and cut out his wing and hat and coloured those in. I added some snowflakes and cut out my "snow" out of white felt. Hope you like it, I'm hoping Greg loves it too : )

2 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Lindsey, I really like your creative idea of using felt for the snow. The little bird in the tree and the snowman are very cute. Greg will love his special card' xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg should be very impressed with his cute little snowman
    card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete