Friday, October 18, 2013
Jingle
Hi again, the sun has come out now it's nice, it's been raining and cold most of the day. So I made a card using a new cartridge, Greg bought me the Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland cartridge for our anniversary so I was eager to try it out. There are some lovely images on there and I loved the "Jingle" sentiment. So I started with a red card, then a green layer which I embossed with my Candy cane folder. I cut out another layer in music paper. I added a red scalloped circle and a sticky border. I cut out the Jingle word in 3 layers and glued them all together. I added a real little jingle bell with some bakers twine so it really does jingle! I then added a silver gemstone to the "I". Hope you like my card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely Christmas card sweetheart, glad you liked the new cartridge!! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYes I do like the card it is very Christmas'e and lovely, Lesley
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lindsey and all the details the "jingle" setiment is really lovely. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete