Hello everyone Happy Thursday I have another Christmas card to show you I don't have many more to do now, so I may take a break for a bit and do some scrapbooking, we'll see.
This one I really liked how it turned out. I used a blue card and then some snowman patterned paper. I cut a fancy oval from some spotty paper from my Elegant Edges cartridge. I cut a scalloped oval in a scrap of blue star paper I had from the same cartridge. The little banner is cut from Artiste and stamped and the Snowman is cut from my Artbooking cartridge (he's so cute). I just went around his hat and scarf with a sparkly glitter pen. Hope you enjoy my card.
Oh he is so very, very cute I love him, Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love the snowman paper, the cute snowman looks so good with his top hat and scarf great fun card Lindsey xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletegorgeous card honey, very cute indeed!!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete